8 Drawer Tool Box

Box for tool storage is what we are looking at today. It is made by Windsor Design and is made of hardwood. Having attractive wood this tool chest is crafted of hardwood with a walnut stain making it the perfect way to store your calipers, micrometers and other fine tools. The eight drawers are lined with felt for protection and to help prevent rust. The inside lid is fitted with a machinist's safety mirror, it was designed for first aid in case debris gets in one's eyes.

Hardwood with walnut stain and clear lacquer finish

Heavy duty chrome plated hardware

Single key locking system

Rubber handle for easy lifting

Felt lined drawers

8 drawer wood tool chest provides protected storage for your hand tools

8 Drawer Tool Box

Felt Lined Tool Box

This Hardwood Tool Box measures 16″ High, 20″ Long and 10-5/8″ Wide. It weighs 20.65 Pounds.

I bought this tool box approximately one year ago, it was on sale so I thought that I would try it, after all, if I did not like I could always return. Well to my surprise it has been a good tool box, pictured above is my personal tool box, which I use to store my leather working tools.

As great as this item is there are a few things I would like having corrected if I had input with the manufacture. The first of which is the four bottom corners that have a bracket screwed to the box.  They act as decoration and support to brace the construction, but the screw heads are not flush and will scratch my table if moved without lifting. If you notice, there is a yellow T-Shirt folded underneath the tool box to prevent scratching my table. The second and only other issue I have with this is that the drawers, which slide in and out really well, have no drawer stops, so if I am not careful, the drawer will slide all the way out.

Both of the issues I have with this box are minor and would not stop me from buying this again. I would recommend this tool chest for anyone who is looking for a product like this.

Want to read more?

We have quite a bit more content: you can read about other Recommended Tools or my Leather Blog. I have a great article on the TRUArt Pyrography Pen, that you also may find interesting.

Here are some Tool Box related subjects,

These are tools I use for leather tooling: Tooling Tools

This is a list of tools I use for leather construction: Construction Tools

The tools I use for finishing Leather: Finishing Tools